2 good news this week.
1) Strikes are finished ... I had already forgotten my RER took himself in under ground and not on the surface as for the beaches! Okay! I turned around and the miracle has y'en one that goes Chrales of Gaulle !
2) second piece of good news, I got my internship in the box I wanted! Yes yes! With my magic flask, my luck is back (y ' even a lady who left me before she passed to Leclerc! hihihi =))
short, Digitas France , formerly Business Interactive, is where I'm going to do my internship for 6 months and maybe more (fingers crossed!). Agency on Avenue Charles de Gaulle but this time near Porte Maillot (not so close to my Cheap airport! it would have been a dream! Good flask I can not do everything heightens either!) I've noticed that there was a Japanese not far! huuummm team and this club is really friendly! The HR
is too nice (a HR on the phone asking you if you had a good weekend, you know ??!!!) much you and the project team with which I will work (I have seen [that] the project director and project manager) to the air exciting. They manage projects for key accounts such as Airbus or Neuf Cegetel and apparently they will need support! That falls well because the more work the more I learn ... I'm not saying that I will not fart cable! =) But for now I wait to be
No more student life! more excuses to dry for strikes ... = (Long live PRIVATE !
0 comments:
Post a Comment