Apple, Apple always! They are really too much! iLife '08 is a new software (79 € for info) for creating movies, music, websites and to make your own photo album in no time! Too easy, even the most novice arrive.
Apple has managed to make it accessible to all kinds of tools all too complicated for a simple user on Sunday. It is now possible to make photo albums with iPhoto alone by simply dragging photos onto predesigned templates books, everything seems real and the result is really impressive in just minutes!
You can also take you to a pop star by mixing your own music with GarageBand or to take you for Spielberg and edit your own videos with effects and music.
What impressed me most person: to his website in 2 minutes! Cool I'll be able to wipe my projects during the third year with Mr. Berger and Mr. Enguehard in no time! Well not so fast, it's a great tool but nothing can replace good old XHTML and CSS. At least I can say is I who did it!
Nevertheless, iWeb'08 can integrate elements of other interactive web pages through its function widget. Excellent tool for everyone from pre-designed graphic charter at our disposal, we can even incorporate the XHTML. I think for the business plan of Mr. Berger's missed a bit because it remains a tool for people for which the code is too complicated and just need to share their photos or videos of holidays.
short, a little preview video of what can Apple iWeb.
Apple has managed to make it accessible to all kinds of tools all too complicated for a simple user on Sunday. It is now possible to make photo albums with iPhoto alone by simply dragging photos onto predesigned templates books, everything seems real and the result is really impressive in just minutes!
You can also take you to a pop star by mixing your own music with GarageBand or to take you for Spielberg and edit your own videos with effects and music.
What impressed me most person: to his website in 2 minutes! Cool I'll be able to wipe my projects during the third year with Mr. Berger and Mr. Enguehard in no time! Well not so fast, it's a great tool but nothing can replace good old XHTML and CSS. At least I can say is I who did it!
Nevertheless, iWeb'08 can integrate elements of other interactive web pages through its function widget. Excellent tool for everyone from pre-designed graphic charter at our disposal, we can even incorporate the XHTML. I think for the business plan of Mr. Berger's missed a bit because it remains a tool for people for which the code is too complicated and just need to share their photos or videos of holidays.
short, a little preview video of what can Apple iWeb.
0 comments:
Post a Comment