Why innovations are always after you've left your college sweetheart? And yes, DEUG, no metro Tolbiac going up! It was the 62 he had to take! (Or feet). Today, extension line 14 to the gates of the amphitheater almost! If this is so sad (for me). And today I learn that
my good old Sorbonne modernizes? Nooooooooon why me?
short, in fact, facs start new technologies. A teacher absent? No problem, I receive an SMS (at the time what kind of technology could have saved me more than one path RER ... for nothing.)
Need a certificate or other? More needs to give his schedule with that of the administration (and I exaggerate only 10h-12h/14h-16h), applications are feasible from the net.
social Strike Over RSP (B and D, always the same!)? No problem again, go home and watch over delayed on the net (and more comfort! It is also necessary that this does not generalize in bad habits! Because the price on the net line, more than two students will find it great in my opinion). Such
, need a book at Tolbiac in the 13th (site of the Sorbonne, but for the first two years of study) while you are comfortably installed at the Sorbonne in true St. Michel? Send an email to see if it is there. The Parisian facs
want to develop more collaborative tools such as intranets, courses and online materials ... it will save lots of paper. Not only practical, but economically and ecologically. Too much technology!
From this autumn, students had all the new card at Crous de Paris with which they can pay for their meals, but also have access to 27 museums and 15 public swimming pools, pay for parking meters, it is also valid in stores Moneo.
This technology should gradually be generalized to all facs Paris with a funding of 2 million euros over three years.
Good I'll have me do, positive revolutions is never for my generation! Okay, we at ISC we already have a workplace with all these technologies. We will say that it compensates. But I am sure that once I left that school, they will revolutionize everything better! RAM technology.
0 comments:
Post a Comment