Saturday, January 1, 2011

Infant Has Red Hot Cheeks

January 1, yes ... and?

Bravo, again, the earth has once again managed to turn around his little star. To celebrate, the vulgus pecum decides to head fart to vodka or champagne, down the street, burning a few cars passing possibly to keep warm.

is a kind of rite of passage: the night of December 31 to January 1, you MUST have a party. And as always a thing imposed on me without my consent, well I am a deaf ear. No, I do not want to celebrate because REQUIREMENT. Christmas has much meaning for me, as the first year does absolutely none.

And of course, there is a consensus here that hypocritical to wish others a happy new year, best wishes, and health-because-that-c-do-that-he-ya-de-more-important-the-health. I no longer wish my wishes since 2008 to anyone, any more than I love myself that address. Anyway, as for most of you who read these lines, I do not really care whether or not you have a good year, we do not know after all. I wish you no harm, it is already good.

Last night we got a party of 2, as one does when one gets the chance, that is to say 3-4 times a year when we are lucky to have a weekend end-integer in common. And if it fell on March 12 or October 26, it would have been the same.

The first year, I do not care.

And Happy New Year my ass (P. Desproges).

0 comments:

Post a Comment