Go, a small galley back to the snow, even if this story took far too much space in the news (when it snows in Maubeuge or the Frontemugle Gramichettes, it does 45 minutes of news per hour, it's weird)
And to think that if it snowed and gave her a mess, (well, everything was very well for everyone in our Hortefeux mode I deny the obvious so as not to show the world that I am a burner), it is the fault Météo France ! The government is not responsible and otherwise responsible, is irresponsible. The French language is simple and convenient way to describe things, I think.
Finally, this story brought me my little moment glory, because one of my tweets totally harmless posted this morning at breakfast has been taken over by The Post . Millions of readers have been so admire this fabulous misspelling and take me for an illiterate, thank you @ AudeBaron !
0 comments:
Post a Comment